Tuesday, February 2, 2010

EDIT:YMMV Family Game Night - Cheap and Fun!!!

 
 Here is what I purchased at WalMart today:

2 Monopoly Deal Card Games $5.24 each
Minus $5 off Coupon = $0.24 each
2 Pictureka Card Games $5.24 each
Minus $4 off Coupon = $1.24 each

Total $2.96 + $1.47 Tax = $4.43 OOP!!
These would also make great little gifts to keep on hand for those out-of-the-blue birthday parties. 

EDIT: YMMV!!  I went with my mom to do this exact same deal.  The cashier would not accept the coupons even after scanning two of them due to the "picture" on it stating that it was intended for the board game not the card game.  How would she know what the manufacturer "intended" is my question.   Let me know how you made out! 

(YMMV mean Your Mileage May Vary - you may or may not be able to do the same deal)