Thursday, January 28, 2010

Homemade After-Shower Spray





Clearance!!! Clearance!!! Clearance!!! Clearance!!!


This was too good of a deal for me to pass up.  Since I started making my own after-shower spray, I usually look for a deal on the ingredients.  Since one of them is Rubbing Alcohol, I had to stock up at this low price.  I got 4 2pks for the price 1 2pk!!!  Normal price for this twin pack is $2.99 and I snagged each package up for $0.75 each.  I had two people ask curiously 'why' I need all of the alcohol.  I never thought it was weird, since I had a purpose for them.  After I told them of course, they were quite impressed.  I was unable to share the recipe with them, however I will share it with you!

Homemade After-Shower Spray
1/2 cup Hydrogen Peroxide
1/2 cup Rubbing Alcohol
2 tsp Jet Dry Rinse
6 Drops Liquid Dish Soap
Mix together and put in a spray bottle.  Fill with water.
To Use: After shower, spray around the top of the shower and doors.

Special Thanks to Precious for sharing this recipe!