Wednesday, August 18, 2010

M'm...Homemade Birthday Cake $1

My first born boy is officially a teenager today!  Wow!!  Where has the time gone!  It seems just like...well you know.  I woke him up this morning to his personalized birthday song by Captain Zoom!  He says he only listens to it because he knows it makes me happy.  Awwwww - what a sweetie.  Captain Zoom has been singing to me on my birthday since I was six.



Ok, so in honor of his birthday, I am making his favorite cake!!  Chocolate with vanilla frosting and of course sprinkles! Yum!! 

While at Fry's doing yet another mega 8 deal I stumbled upon a fantastic cake/frosting deal!!

Betty Crocker Cake Mix - $1.19
Betty Crocker Frosting - $1.31 
(Whipped Vanilla is being discontinued - SAY WHAT?)

Cellfire Cake/Frosting e-Coupon - $0.50
Betty Crocker Cake/Frosting IP Coupon - $0.50 wyb both

Total for both - ONE DOLLAR!!