Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stocking Up on Cleaning Supplies

Safeway Cleaning Products = Great Deal!!




Here's the deal.  Buy $15 worth of participating products and get back a catalina for $5 off your next order until 9/28! (OYNO)  But...if you buy Scrubbing Bubbles you will ALSO get a $2 OYNO for every two you buy until 10/3!!

The break down:
Buy 6 Scubbing Bubbles 2/$5 = $15
Use 3 $2/2 Coupons from Blinkie found in front of the products at Safeway
Pay $9+tax and Get Back $11 OYNO Cats!!
That is like getting them all for FREE and making $2!!
I rolled the deal again and will venture to a different store tomorrow to do it again!!

I also got 6 Mr. Clean Spray Cleaners.  I used the BOGO Coupons from P&G 8/29 and also 3 $1 off 1 Spray from the P&G 8/29.  The cashier had no problem allowing me to use both coupons.  YMMV pending on your cashier.  So for the Mr. Cleans I got all 6 for $4.50 and got back a $5 oyno ...but that didn't print so CS gave me Five Bucks. I'll take Money Money any day!! 

Special Thanks to Cents'able Shoppin! for confirming this awesome deal!!!